Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BEST DAY EVER!!!

So I'm not sure if you remember how wonderful my birthday was last year , NOT!!!  Well this year TOTALLY made up for it and SO much more!!!  I want to say that I have an AMAZING group of friends!!  I don't even have words to describe how I feel right now!!!  Several of my friends got together and threw me a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!  It was AWESOME!!  Two of my friends, Amy and Kelly asked we could get together today....I LOVE getting together, so OF COURSE I was in!!  Well then Kelly said she was going to come pick me up at 11am!!  We get to Amy's house....and there everyone is......it was SO AWESOME!!!  Chris, my neighbor and good friend made me a journal and AWESOME party hat!!  Megan, my dear friends and wonderful neighbor changed my chocolate cake recipe into a strawberry chocolate chip cake......HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!  They were SO YUMMY!!!  Everybody brought something to make this lunch TOO SPECIAL to describe!!!!  EVERYONE needs to have friends like this because I feel like a QUEEN right now (and I have a crown to prove it!!)  

These are the girls that I have met at the exercise group and they have become such AWESOME friends!!  It is so amazing to have  GROUP of people you can call on whenever you need something....someone to watch the kids, a play date, or just someone to talk to!!  I love you ALL!!!  They even invited my good friends from church, Suzanne and her kids Addy and Seth and Kristin (who is in New York City right now!!!)  
Speaking of Kristin in New York....look what she did!!!  Today she went on the today show and broadcasted her birthday card to me and our friend Cassie (who's birthday is also on the 12th!!) on national TV!!!!  WOW!!  I told you....AMAZING FRIENDS!!!!

You know we have to have a goofy picture!!!

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU KELLY!!!  You said you like seeing your name in my blog!!!

What an AMAZING DAY.....and my birthday is TOMORROW!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Erica!!! I am laughing my butt off right now! It wasn't enough to show the fish face...you had to put my name in bubble letters with an arrow! I LOVE IT!!! You are such a great friend! Hippity Happity Birthday Erica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing! I feel like you should be blogging my life too as you capture many fun and important moments! Do you hire out? :> That was such a fun day. You are the funnest person to throw a party for because you appreciate everything! You are the best! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete