Monday, May 23, 2011

Wedding

I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance
A church filled with family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife.
~Author Unknown

A couple at church got married this weekend and for some reason asked me to take pictures for their wedding.  They were unable to hire a REAL photographer, so they asked me.  I agreed because I thought it would be great practice....but it was VERY stressful as well!!  I enjoyed myself and it helped that the bride was so sweet and easy going, but this was her BIG day.  A day that will never happen again and if I screw anything up....well that would be heartbreaking.  It was also easy because they just wanted a few pictures taken....ok so I didn't succeed in that department with 199 shots taken, but hey they'll have plenty to choose from!!  Here are a couple of my favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment