Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ready for Summer



We are all ready for summer and we have the bumps and bruises to prove it!!  It has been really nice here the last week....please don't look at the forecast because I don't want to hear it!!  The other day Haylee and I got a little sun on our shoulders....I even put the sunscreen in my purse!!  79 DEGREES!!!  Here is some proof of SUMMER TIME!!!




Well we have just been playing!!  I had a FABULOUS birthday week!!   You already heard all about my surprise birthday party!!  Well then on my actual birthday Garrett had his LAST day of preschool.....FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!!  How exciting/sad is that!!  He wasn't even sad because "I'm going to kindergarten!!"  His teachers were SO awesome!!  We could not have asked for a better preschool experience!! 
All of the VOLUNTEER preschool teachers!!!

That day for lunch my girlfriends took me out to lunch!!  Some sisters from our church came over and watched the kids and we took of to have ourselves a wonderfully QUIET birthday lunch!!  Thank you guys again for EVERYTHING!!!  They even fought over who was going to buy my lunch (I had a coupon for a free entrée)

That evening Garrett's preschool had an end of the year program!!  SO cute!!!

They showed a slide of all the kids throughout the year....here are all the kids (ages 3-4) that benefited from this AMAZING preschool!!

Garrett and his four year old teachers (teacher Jenny is missing)



Today was a busy and fun day!!  Garrett had T-ball in the morning!!  SO MUCH FUN!!  We then went to the Farmer's Market!!  So crowded, so busy, so chaotic.....SO AMAZING!!  It is a crazy busy place but they produce and stuff they offer is so awesome!!  It was such a glorious afternoon, it was nice to walk around!!




















   
How precious is that face!!!  She was in such a good mood today!!







  
After the market Haylee came home to take a nap (all that laughing wore her out!!) and Garrett and I headed over to a birthday PARTY!!!
We got it on like Donkey Kong!!
I guess I'm a pretty good teacher because this cake was AWESOME!!!  WAY TO GO CINDY!!!

Happy Birthday Lucas!!



Haylee has been on a Dora kick lately!!!  Couldn't resist this picture taken' moment!!


And I will leave you on that note!!

No comments:

Post a Comment