Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Josh and I are very blessed to both have WONDERFUL mother's!!  We were both raised in amazing homes and we pray we can raise our children as well as we were raised!!  


Mom,

Happy Mother’s Day!!  I wish that I could spend the day with you but I know that we will see each other soon.  I want to thank you for everything you have done for me in my life.  You and Dad have given me the world….literally!!  There were several times in my life that wished that we lived in Siloam Springs and I got to hang out with Tyler and Eric and have the same friends my whole life, but if we did that I would not have been to over 27 different countries and be the person I am today.  I know that it wasn’t always easy for you but THANK YOU!!  Thank you for giving Lindsey and I the life we had.  It was WONDERFUL!! 
Thank you for always being there for me as a teenager.  I know that wasn’t easy and you wanted to send me away at times for sure but thank you for not!!  I needed you, even if I didn’t show it.  I will never forget you coming in my room every night before I went to sleep and lying in bed with me and talking!!  Those are some of my favorite memories!! 
I also want to thank you for showing me how to be a wife.  You are a wonderful example of how a wife should treat her husband and the commitment you and Dad have will always mean so much to me.  I know that whatever Josh and I go through, it will be ok and we can make it through!!  You showed me that!!  Thank you!!
I love you so much, Mom!!  I have a great day!! 
Love, Erica

Linda,
Happy Mother’s Day!  I hope you have a great day today, and that David caters to even your smallest most tedious need!  I pretty much say the same thing to you every year…but I guess that’s because it is so true.  Thank you for being such a great example for Erica growing up.  I am glad that Erica and I both have such wonderful mothers, and that you both have the opportunity to influence our children.   Enjoy your day!



Love,
Josh






Mom,

I hope you have a great Mother’s day!   It is always strange when we aren’t together for a holiday. These pictures bring back a lot of fond memories.  I remember you being at every single baseball game and band concert.  Looking back I see all the sacrifices you made for Jessie and me, and that we were the most important thing to you.  You were always so selfless and willing to do anything for us.  I don’t think either of your kids turned out half bad, and I think it is obvious that you are largely to thank.  I am so blessed to have a mother who cares for me and has always helped me out.  Erica and I owe a great deal of our success to you.  THANK YOU!
You are a great mother and Jessie, Erica and I have learned a great deal from you.  Thank you for loving me even when I’m far from loveable (although I was a pretty cute kid!), and thanks for being such an outstanding mom!
I love you very much (even though I’m bad at showing it).  And I wish you a terrific Mothers’ Day!

Love,
Josh

Jody,

Happy Mother’s Day!!!  I hope you have an awesome day and feel the love that we feel for you, even though we can’t spend the day together.   Thank you so much for everything you and always being there for us!!  I know that I could call you and you would be on the next plane out here if I needed you.  That gives me so much peace!! 
I also want to thank you for allowing me to continue with school by watching Garrett.  You were there when we needed you and I’m not sure I could have gotten my degree if it weren’t for you!! 
Thank you for raising Josh in the way you did.  He’s an amazing husband and man because of you!!! 
We all love you so much!!!  Have a wonderful day!!!!

Love,
Erica




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment