Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kindergarten and Ballet

Today was Garrett's first day of Kindergarten!!  I can't believe he's in Kindergarten!!!  It is exciting and sad all at the same time.  Our lives have official changed.  There is no more staying up for movie night, having pajama day, or head out of town whenever we feel like it!!  He was very excited, but a little freaked out about all the kids and parents when we got there.  It is a full day program but he starts off going half a day for the first 3 weeks.  



I wanted to do something special for Haylee since her life is changing too, so we signed her up for ballet!!  Thankfully her first day was today as well!!!  She did great dropping Garrett off until we left the school...then she screamed, "We left Garrett!!!"  She was ok though!  I think she understood that we'd pick him up....and she was happy when we did!!

Walking to school!!  I made this backpack for him!!  I wanted him to have a cool, unique backpack!!  AWESOME huh?  Here's where I found it!!

Still a little freaked out.

Warming up a little....starting to color.

Our little Princess Dancer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment