Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Information OVERLOAD

For those of you who look at the blog you know that I haven't posted anything for almost a month!!  A LOT has happened over the last three weeks!!  Josh got his six week break from school and we decided to travel the world....literally!!  We first went to New Mexico for 10 days and enjoyed seeing some old friends and family!!  Came home to a flood AND burglery (more information to come) and then left four days later for a 7 day Alaskian cruise (AMAZING)!!!  We just got home today and Garrett starts his first day of Kindergarten tomorrow!!  I just uploaded all of our pictures and I have OVER 300 pictures to sort through!!!  I'm hoping to get them sorted through tomorrow but I'm not making any promises!!  I can tell you that we had an AMAZING time and are kinda sad to be home....oh well back to life!! 

WELCOME HOME LIFE!! 

A preview of what is yet to come.....










.....Stay tuned for more....300 more!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment