Wednesday, March 16, 2011

GREAT NEWS!!

NO I'm NOT PREGNANT!!!

This news is pretty FANTASTIC though!!!  Well to a baker anyway!!  I figured out how to make a FLAT cake!!!  Do you know how every time you make a cake it domes, then you have to cut it and you end up cutting it diagonal, then you have to cut off more, then you end up having more scrapes than cake!!  Well fear not I have a solution!!!  


All I did was take an old dish towel and cut it in 4 sections (I made two).  I sewed two of them together (twice, so I'd have two).  Then I wrapped the towel around the cake pan and cut off the extra.  You fasten it with a safety pin.  


When you're ready to make a cake you get the towel wet and ring out the extra water (don't forget this part or you'll have a kitchen full of smoke (I know from experience).  

VOILA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment