Saturday, March 5, 2011

Garrett's Dentist Appointment

Last week Garrett kept complaining of his mouth hurting.  Josh took a look and found a couple of sores right under his teeth.  He hadn't been to the dentist in over a year so I decided to make him an appointment.  He did AWESOME!!  He got his teeth x-rayed, they cleaned them, and he was such a big boy!!  Here are pictures I took with my phone.
They let him pick some sunglasses so the light wouldn't bother him...those are the ones he picked.  He picked a pretty pink pair for Haylee!!  :)



I also found this picture of Haylee I took on her birthday.  Why I made her 2 year old check up on birthday I don't know...but the poor little girl had to get a shot!!  She was such a big girl!!  She didn't even cry, just said "ouch, ouch, ouch!!"  Garrett on the other hand was under the table crying because his sister had to get a shot!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment