Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Prayer Request for Debbie Old


About a week ago I asked for prayer request for a friend.  Her name is Debbie Old and needs prayers SO BAD right now.  She had surgery last Thursday and they found that the cancer spread.  I'm not sure on the details but to my understanding it's everywhere.  She is still recovering and FIGHTING in the hospital and has a LONG road ahead of her.  Pray that God heals her, takes the cancer out of her body and be healthy again.  If that is not God's will pray that this is an easy battle for her and her FAMILY!!!  God bless you all!!  We love you and you are ALWAYS in our minds!!! 

PS....Amy, Garrett prays for your mom EVERY NIGHT....he says "....and God please heal teacher Debbie, she was my teacher but now she is Haylee's teacher and my old church, that's Nana's church too."


"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

1 comment:

  1. How precious is that...

    Oh my goodness, thank you for remembering her, all of us.

    We love you,
    A

    ReplyDelete