Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Haylee Jean is......ONE YEAR OLD

Well first of all let me say.....WOW!!!  My baby girl is ONE year old!!  I can't believe it!!  So much has happened this year, but she was definatly the BEST thing!!  She is growing up to be such a sweet, BIG girl!!  She weighs almost 22 lbs (about 6 lbs less than her brother who is THREE years older!!).  She has one tooth (bottom left) and gets around just fine crawling.  This girl does not care about walking at all (which is FINE with me).  She has a smile that melts even a strangers heart and LOVES her big brother.  He can make her laugh a laugh you have NEVER heard before.  SO SWEET!!
Today we had a HUGE #1 birthday bash for her with our church Life Group.  We usually meet every Wednesday night and eat dinner together so we did the same tonight and then ate cake and opened presents!! SO MUCH FUN!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAYLEE!!

Birthday Bow!

"Cupcake" cake

"Happy Birthday, dear Haylee.  Happy Birthday to you!"
She LOVED us singing her to her.  She noticed the cake right away and kept pointing to it...and then when she figured out we were singing to her......

....her face lit up (it's hard to see in the picture)

"ooooh....is this really mine!"

"I could do this"

"This is SO good!!"

"Can I do this EVERYDAY?" 
And yes that is cake up the nose...NOT a boogies"

"I WANT MY CAKE BACK!!"

PRESENT TIME!!! 
Haylee had NO idea what the presents where but ALL the other kids did, so I put all the presents in the floor and told them to have at it!!  ALL the present were opened in about 5 seconds...NO LIE!!



Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!  We love you so much and you bring so much joy to our family!!  You are truly ONE OF A KIND!!!  We are going to have so much fun with you this next year!!  You are growing up so fast and I know will continue to grow just as fast this next year. I have one request for you..please be easy on your big brother...don't beat him up too bad!!

1 comment: