Sunday, February 28, 2010

Daddy's In Charge

I came down with pneumonia this week so Daddy was in charge this weekend while I tried to rest and get better before Daddy had to go back to school on Monday.  On Saturday, I came downstairs after resting and found Josh having a pillow fight....not just with Garrett, but with Haylee too!!  It was funny watching it, but it was too cute watching Haylee getting right there in the middle of it.  She would get up on her knees with her hands in the air and plow down on top of them and just squeal.  She loved it when Josh would it her over the head with the pillow!!










I do ask if you would keep me in your prayers.  It's Sunday afternoon and I'm still not feeling better...I'm actually starting to get short of breath.  I called the doctor today and he started another, stronger antibiotic.  Josh has school in the morning and it's hard to rest taking care of two kids. 
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment