Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

Garrett had his Thanksgiving Feast last Thursday at his preschool!! It was SO cute. They sang a couple of songs which was adorable!! Garrett sang loud and clear...I think one of the only boys actually singing! After the couple of songs we had a PRESCHOOL FRIENDLY feast. We had popcorn, brownies, grapes, apples, prezels, corn bread with PRESCHOOLER MADE butter!!





I have NO idea what he is doing here...I guess making up his own moves




Haylee is enjoying the party too


The placemat that Garrett made!!

I'm a little turkey, short and brown
My wings flip flap when I turn around
I have lots of feathers on my back
And a big orange beak that goes
Click, click, clack!!

Farmers grow us many foods, many foods, many foods. Farmers grow us many foods. THANK. YOU. GOD! Farmers grow us corn and squash, corn, and sqush. Farmers grow us corn and squash. THANK. YOU. GOD!.......

1 comment: