Friday, November 20, 2009

GERMS

For one of my classes I'm taking (which I would like to say I'm almost done...only 1 more semester) I had to do a community project. It talked with Garrett's teacher's at his school and decided to teach the preschoolers about GERMS and WASHING HANDS!! It was SO much fun!! The kids (especially the four year olds) were so much fun to work with. I put baby oil on all the kids hands and had them put their hands in flour....I then told them to look at their sleeves, the table, their shirts....I had them shake my CLEAN hand and then showed them the flour on my hand...I let one boy touch my face!! The mom's told me their kids came home talking about how their germs were everywhere and they need to wash their hands....I GUESS IT STUCK!!



Garrett put flour on his own face!
GERMS GERMS EVERWHERE!!

EWWWW!! I have GERMS on my face.







No comments:

Post a Comment