Friday, September 21, 2012

Circus & Preschool

Last week I heard that the Ringling Bros & Barnum and Bailey's Circus was in town and I HAD to get tickets!!  Garrett had been talking about going to a circus forever and I don't remember going when I was little.  I looked up tickets that night and they were NOT sold out....and they were not too expensive!!!  We went the next night!!  It was SO much fun.  The kids were excited, we were excited, and there were so many incredible people doing mind blowing things!!!  What a perfect night!!!

When we first got there we were allowed to go down to the floor and meet the animals and they had this pre-show.  We were one of the first down there so we got to sit right up front, well when Haylee got up there an saw the clown she just started screaming!!  I calmed her down and she sat and watched until the dancers came out.  If you know Haylee you know she LOVES to dance, so I told her to get up and dance.  They called her over to them and she just was in AWE!!  It was so cute!!!


Working on balancing!!




What a fun filled night....up too late, popcorn, coke, music, dancing, elephants, unicycles, etc....who could ask for more!!!

Haylee started preschool last Tuesday and is LOVING it!!  I can't believe she's old enough to start preschool!!!  

 

Haylee's friend and neighbor Kathryn is in Haylee's preschool too!!  They are so excited to be in the same class!!!

Kathryn with her dad on the 1st day!


I LOVE PRESCHOOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment