Friday, November 25, 2011

Welcoming the Christmas Season with a little Thanksgiving

I'm Thankful for....

  1. A family filled Thanksgiving.  Thank you Gene & Jody and Jessie for coming and enjoying all the taste, smells, and conversation with us.
  2. A hard working husband who is doing everything he possibly can to make our lives better
  3. A son who is funny, smart, and always makes me laugh.  
  4. A daughter who is sweet and cuddly
  5. A husband who knows how to cook a really AMAZING smoked Turkey
  6. A mom who taught me how to cook
  7. Parents who taught me how to be independent, how to love, and how to dream
  8. A sister I can count on for anything.  
  9. The perfect job in the world
  10. Having the opportunity to live in such a beautiful state.  If Josh did not get accepted to OHSU I'm not sure we would have ever come to Portland.  Every season has something wonderful about it!!  It is gorgeous and there is so much to do.
  11. A free country to live in where it's ok to do whatever we want
  12. The opportunity to meet with friends and a sister to shop all night, enjoy fun laughs, and crazy conversations.
  13. Going to get a Christmas tree in on a farm.  Drudging through the mud and picking a tree among hundreds is amazing!!!
  14. Only 1 year and 7 months more of Dental School
  15. Most of all the Son that was sent down here to save us if we just ask Him!
Happy Thanksgiving!!  I hope everyone enjoyed your Thanksgiving as much as us!!


"Dear God, thank you for my family, my food, and my friends.  I love you.  Amen"

Haylee is thankful for her Daddy!!

I am thankful for being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel of Dental School!!!  Put isn't it SO pretty!!!!  I am also thankful for the fall colors!!!

FINDING A CHRISTMAS TREE

It has been so rainy the last couple of days but after spending all night shopping, Jessie and I came home to SUNSHINE!!  We took a little nap and then headed out to find a Christmas tree!!  





Garrett LOVES those miniature trees!!  Take a look at past year's.  Here's 2009 and here's 2010.


Oh NO!!  Look who fell in the mud!!

  
Finding the right tree!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment