Saturday, January 29, 2011

Update.....

So I haven't forgotten about the blog and I'm so sorry it's been so long.  The kids and I flew to NW Arkansas to visit with my side of the family last week.  We are here for 3 weeks.  Josh was unable to make it because of school so he is busy studying away in a "quiet and cold" house!!  We miss him so much and poor Haylee has no idea why she doesn't see her Daddy anymore but we are having fun visiting with family.  It's been a much needed visit.

When we got here there was a blanket of snow everywhere.  Garrett was beyond excited!!  The first thing he wanted to do was built a snowman and make snow angels....and of course throw SNOW BALLS!!!


Haylee also received her first salon cut!!  She did SO good!!  

The kids have had fun playing with cousins, my parent's dog, and just getting all the attention in the world!!  :)
Garrett has become so good with Angel, my parents little 5lb Yorkie.  He will be watching TV and Angel will come sit by him and he will calmly pet her while watching his show.  It is so treat.  He has also been really good about giving her treats!!  He's just like his Daddy....an animal lover!!!
Haylee's cousin, Audrey!!  They are about 2 1/2 months apart.
Grandma Joan teaching Haylee about COFFEE.....
....Give me MORE Grandma!!

My Dad got a remote airplane and Garrett LOVES it!!  In the middle picture you can see the airplane way above the house...that tiny black speck!  He's pretty good at flying it!!

I had the opportunity to go with my BRILLIANT cousin, Mark who is a professional photographer.  He use to own a studio in town but sold that and now has more of a commercial photography studio.  He is a great photographer and now a know a great teacher.  I had the honor of hanging out with him and he showed me how to work my camera and critiqued my photos!!  I had a great time Mark....thanks for letting me tag along!!  I learned a lot and I'm anxious to put your teaching in practice!!

Right now I'm in St. Joseph, MO having a second college experience!!  I'm staying the dorms with my sister and having a blast helping her plan her wedding!!  The kids are still in Arkansas having alone Grandma and Grandpa time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment