Friday, January 14, 2011

Oregon Museum of Science and Industry

Today we ventured out and decided to visit Oregon's Museum of Science and Industry or otherwise known as OMSI!!  It's a fantastic science museum right on the waterfront in downtown Portland.  We got a family pass this summer when they were offering a discount with an ambition to go during the winter for something to do, but have yet to make it there.  The kids and I originally planned on going but to our surprise Daddy got to come too!!!

















"Look at me Daddy!!  You put this ball in this cone and it floats on it's own!!  Then I can catch it!!  Isn't that cool!!"
"How much does this pineapple weigh?"

"Hey Mom, this is how the astronauts have to ride when they go in space!!"
BOTTLE ROCKETS!!
More bottle rockets!
"I can make the bottle rocket go too!!"
"See I told you!!"
"I did too!!"
Not sure what the guys are doing but whatever it was they were having fun.
How can you resist that face?
Dance the night away!!  Go Garrett....Go Haylee!!  

WHAT A FUN DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment