Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back up and running again

So we are finally back up and running again!!  YEAH!!  We have been having computer trouble and have been without a computer for awhile now....but it has been fixed....THANK YOU FOR MUCH IVAN!!!  So I can finally post blogs again!!  Not that we've done much to post about, but I have a few pictures.  We haven't really done anything.  We've been trying to recover from the holidays I guess, or I've just been lazy!!  :)  The kids have had several movie days!!

How cute are they!!  They love getting under the covers together!!  Not that it last very long (just about long enough for me to take a picture!!).  Haylee has also been into dressing up!!
Yes those are Garrett's clothes!!  She was proud!! :)

Like I said we haven't done much, but we are at least back online now!!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment