Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." ~ Colette

This month has been really hard on me.  All the things that have happened this month have been little and no big deal but I guess it got to me because it happened right after another.  It seemed as though we weren't getting a break!!!  Anyway a good friend of mine posted on her blog things that made her smile and it made me think......I have WAY more things to be thankful for than be upset about.....

1.) I serve a MIGHTY and POWERFUL God!!
2.) Have a loving husband that is committed to our family and leading us spiritually
3.) I have a son that is so witty and loving that even when I am so mad and frusterated he melts my heart
4.) I have a beautiful little girl that's laugh and smile can't help but be contagious
5.) I have a group of friends that would do anything to help me out and be there when I need a shoulder to    
     cry on
6.) I have parents that have brought me up and stuck with me even though the hard times.  They loved me
     even when I was unlovable.
7.) I have a mother-in-law that would do anything in the world for us.  If I needed her today, she would be
     on the next flight ready to help
8.) I am able to go on amazing vacations and see the world.  I have been to over 27 countries and tons of
     states
9.) I am a registered nurse, nationally certifiated in pediatrics, and only 1 class away from my BSN
10.) I HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment