Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Playing Around

I really want to learn how to use my new camera so I'm constantly playing around with it. 90% of what I take gets deleted but every once in a while I get a good picture!! I also like playing with the pictures on the computer with editing!! It's just fun to play with the colors and stuff!! Here is a couple pictures I've played around with!!


Ok so the first two pictures are pictures I took of Dax (Garrett's cousin) and Garrett over the holidays when we went to Arkansas. One was really good of Garrett and the other one was good of Dax. I was playing around on Photoshop and combined the two!!!

Good of Garrett



Good of Dax!


NOW..........good of both of them!!!


Same picture just in B&W!!


Black and white Haylee with a red apple!!



Close up of Garrett


These are just of Garrett playing with his train. I was just messing around with all the settings on the camera and trying to learn a little more about the manual settings!!


2 comments:

  1. You're becoming quite the little photographer... I'm impressed! Whatever you did to combine those pictures of the boys is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta' love those close-ups on sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete