Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Few Hours of NO RAIN!!

We had a few hours of no rain on yesterday so I decided to take the kids to the park!! Garrett was so excited!! He hates being stuck inside all day. We try to go out when we can but these last few weeks have been NEVER ENDING RAIN!!! Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful and we still love it up here, but I'm ready for a little more sunshine!! It's suppose to start tapering off...ok so maybe that's hopeful thinking (it doesn't stop raining until about May...I think).
Anyway they had a ball!!


It took her a while to figure the whole sand thing out, but she wasn't TOO freaked out about it

Brother, let me help you!




Sand doesn't TASTE very good!!


Look at me...I'm a big boy!!


I'M OUTSIDE!!!


I LOVE THE SAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment