Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Starting a Routine

Garrett, Haylee and Natalee at 3 months.
Can you tell them apart??

Last week Garrett started the 2nd Grade!!  I can't believe it!!  I have very clear memories of the 2nd grade!! 


Oklahoma has a public pre-k program in the elementry schools but they are all day everyday and I wasn't ready to let Haylee go quite yet.....but after not having Garrett home all day and our play dates consisting of babies and 2 & 3 year olds (because most people put their 4 year olds in pre-k) we decided to let her go.  

Today was her first day!!




So that just leaves me and Natalee at home which is kinda weird....and quiet!!  So what do I decide to do....

PHOTO SHOOT

Natalee will be 3 months old tomorrow 

She's weighs 12lbs (on our bathroom scale).  She is more serious that I remember Garrett and Haylee being but she is starting to smile and giggle.  She is no longer colicky (thank goodness) and is sleeping 8-10hrs at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment