Tuesday, May 28, 2013

...sorry this one isn't about Natalee


As many of you know we had our sweet baby girl, Natalee Michelle Wednesday morning....but I'm sorry this blog post is not about her!!  I am getting there and I promise my next post will be!! 

The week before she was born we had a very exciting week!!!  The weather was so beautiful about 2 weeks ago and the kids LOVED the kiss of summer!!  Garrett and our neighbor were playing with water guns and Haylee decided to join in!!!

 It was too funny!!!


Mother's Day happened to also be my birthday!!  Josh cooked dinner and invited some friends over without telling me!!  It was SO sweet!!!

Gene and Jody (Josh's mom and dad) flew into town a few days later.  They are staying here until we move to help with the baby and help us move.  Jody's sister came for the week to see Portland!  We had so much to do and so much fun!!!  

Haylee had a dance recital and danced SO beautifully!!!  It was adorable!!!
Her dance class!!



Haylee and her bestie Kathryn!!!

The girls and teacher Heidi!!


We also did LOTS of sight seeing while Teenie was in town!!  Jody took her to the Rose Garden (which was their favorite)!!  We also went to Multnomah Falls, Portland Saturday Market, Pittock Mansion, VooDoo donuts, Josh's school, and just drove around!!  A busy week but I feel like Teenie got a good week of Portland!!  I only wish we had the time and energy to take her to the Oregon coast!!

Admiring all the Portland flowers

 Saturday Market

 Dad's school

Hiking

 The waterfall at the end of our hike!!

 Trying to hike this baby out!!




 Multnomah Falls


I LOVE this picture!!

Sunday my WONDERFUL friends threw me this super cute baby shower!!  It was cookies and milk!!  Everything was so adorable!!  It think my favorite thing was the photo booth!!!  :)
Val, Jeanese, Suzanne, Marie, Dayloni, and Me!!  Thank you SO much girls!!


 They had these scratch cards where if you got three cookies you got a prize!  Sorry Lara!!







 The guessing board!!  BOY or GIRL and which day!!  


What a great and exciting week...leading up to the birth of Natalee!!!  Ok.....here is a sneak peak!!
I will try my best to post about her birth this afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment