Monday, May 7, 2012

Great Video

I saw this video on Facebook and LOVED IT!!  It is personal to me to because these are the kids that I work with, even though I don't work with kids with cancer I work with kids that are facing adversities and trails so great it's hard to imagine, but this songs speaks their attitude!!  People always tell me I'm so great for working pediatrics...that it must be such a hard job seeing kids in pain all the time, but KIDS ROCK!!  Adults are hard to work...they cry and complain and moan....kids just want to play.  Who cars if I have a feeding tube down my nose or a chest tube coming out of my chest...GET ME OUT OF THIS BED!!  If you don't believe me think of your attitude the last time you had a cold or fever VS the attitude of her 3 year with a cold or fever.  KIDS ARE TOUGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment