Saturday, May 12, 2012

Beautiful Weather


Our forecast predicts SUNNY and 80 degree weather for several days and SUNNY weather for 10 days!!  Has summer arrived or is Oregon playing a mean trick on us?!?  Whatever it is I'm enjoying it!!  It's so much fun going to the park everyday and having a little color to my skin!!  I'm just ready for Garrett to get out of school!!!  I was looking through my pictures this week and there is not ONE of Garrett!!  DUMB SCHOOL....who needs it anyway!!!  Guess I'll just have to take more pictures on the weekends!!

So last week we met some friends at a local hidden gem (as my friend Megan calls it)!  It's this fabulous park that wraps around a beautiful lake right in the middle of the city in the middle of a neighborhood!! 
The girls were so fascinated with the ducks.....mainly because there were....

BABIES!!

 

I LOVE this picture!!  She was telling me a story and she talks with such expression!!!

Her Bestie....Kathryn!!

I have been helping at our church preschool on Thursday since one of the helpers had a baby and Haylee went with me.  Well the kids were practicing for the end of the year program and Haylee was SO excited for it that they let her sing with them!!  She thought she was the BIGGEST thing there was!!!  She is SO excited for preschool!!!

The teachers and helpers!

She is SO excited!!!

One of our ministers!

All the three year olds!


Teacher Gail asked all the kids in the audience who attended the preschool in the past to come up on the stage...the tall guy in the back (our friend Aric and Gail's son) attended the preschool when it was first started 20 years ago!! 

Haylee saying her name!

Today is my BIRTHDAY!!  Josh and I got a babysitter and took a train trip to the Mt. Hood Valley!  It was a nice a relaxing day.  We didn't really do anything.  The view was BEAUTIFUL though!!!





Those are all pear trees!!


The view as we were leaving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment