Thursday, February 23, 2012

.....and she's THREE


Can you believe this precious little baby is THREE?!?  It really blows my mind....I think more so with Haylee than Garrett because she's my baby....I'm comparing her to Garrett and it doesn't seem possible!!  If we repeated life I'd have a 4 month old right now and we'd be preparing to move 2,000 miles away!!  
She really is growing up and isn't a baby or toddler anymore!!  She is ready for kindergarten!!  
Here are some pictures of the last three years!!  Look at her growing up.....
First Breath

5 months old

6 months old

8 months old

1st Birthday

1 year 4 months

1 year 6 months

1 year 8 months

1 year 10 months

1 year 11 months

2nd Birthday

2 years 8 months

THREE YEARS OLD!!!

 



Haylee's friend Kathryn (who is exactly ONE week older than Haylee)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!

2 comments:

  1. That makes me want to cry! She is so precious! We love you Haylee! Grandma and Grandpa Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a little misty, too, Linda! How precious, precious is this! Goodness me how the time flies. I miss you guys! (man, that picture of her at 1 year and 4 months looks like a pic of me when I was a baby, had to do a double-take!)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET HAYLEE!

    ReplyDelete