Saturday, August 6, 2011

Family Saturday Afternoon

I have been working almost every weekend and pulling some extra shifts to help put money back for our summer adventures, but because of all those weekend extra shifts our family time has been lacking.  The kids and I have had some fun during the week but Josh has been in school.  I had to sleep today, but after I woke up and ate dinner (and I failed horribly at making desert) we decided to go get some frozen yogurt and then go to a local park with a lake and feed the ducks!!  We had a great evening!!


As you can tell Haylee really enjoyed hers!!

When we got to the park Garrett couldn't wait to find the ducks.  We saw a couple by this bank so I gave Garrett some bread and he started feeding them.  He thought it was SO cool!!!  The ducks started coming, and coming......
.....and didn't think it was so cool!!  They started chasing the kids because they wanted their bread!!  It was hard for me to take a picture because I was laughing so hard!!!!

We got them to calm down and really look at the ducks.  There were all kinds and several babies as well!!!


Those were tiny little babies following their mom!!

That white one was very patient!!  It would just wait right at your feet.  


LOOK AT ALL THOSE DUCKS!!!


....and more are coming!!!

Garrett finally getting a little brave....well until the white one nipped his fingers!!
Haylee loved to growl at them!!  

Talking a walk around the lake!


HAPPY SATURDAY!!  Have a GREAT day of rest!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't help but laugh at thier photo of the attack ducks! Its like a scene from Hitchcock! hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what cute pics! I too love the duck attack photo!

    ReplyDelete