Friday, October 15, 2010

October So Far.....

October has been a busy and crazy month for us.  I have been suffering from this crazy INTENSE headache this week so I haven't even thought about getting on the computer to blog....sorry!!!  Anyway I do have pictures so you'll have to bear through this long blog!! 
The kids (which I know who you REALLY care about) are doing great!!  Haylee is 19 months old and probably ready for potty training...but mommy isn't sure if she's ready.  We gave it a shot at the beginning of the month and the first sign of resisitance I gave up.  It was a lot easier with Garrett...we stayed home for a week and it was done...I can't stay home with her.  We have church on Sunday, Karate on Monday and Wednesday, preschool on Tuesday and Thursdays, and Life Group wednesday night!!  I'm going to figure it out and do it but with everything else going on I gave up!!    Haylee also has a WONDERFUL mullett going on!!! 

I want to cut the back of it to let the sides and front catch up but I can't bring myself to do it!!  I did not care at all about Garrett's hair...I was actually OVERLY anxious to cut his hair...when I would hear parents talk about how they didn't want to cut their kids hair I thought they were crazy...now I'm the crazy one!! 
Garrett his doing.  Started preschool last month and loving it!!!  He had his first field trip to the pumpkin patch last week.  We forgot our camera but someone took a picture of our family...thank you Amber!!
Sorry about quality.  I'm not sure what happened.  Josh took off school to come with us.  It was very fun to have Josh there!!  Last year Josh's schedule was too crazy to take off so he missed all the daytime preschool activities!!  It was really special to have him there with us!!

We had some friends over for dinner and they stayed late so the kids took a bath together and couldn't resist!!!

Haylee also needed a bath but she got one earlier!!! :)

This past week has been MOVIE WEEK because mommy hasn't felt very good.  I've had a really really bad headache, extremely nauseaous and just over all YUCK!!!  Haylee got really bored of movie week really fast.....
....if you won't pay attention to me I'll make you!!!

Because we have been locked in the house all week I took the kids on a little adventure today.  I had a meeting with my boss around lunch time for my annual review so I decided to go to the hospital via public transportion!!  Garrett LOVED it!!  We had to ride TWO trains and then a sky car!!!
Haylee observing all the WEIRD Portland people!!

Garrett LOVING every second of the train ride

Garrett VERY VERY VERY excited to ride the sky car!!  We have done it one time before with Nana and Papa when we first moved here and Garrett talks about it ALL the time.  Everytime he come up to the hospital he says he wants to ride it again.
We got to eat lunch with Daddy!!!

Haylee all HALLOWEENED OUT!!!
Garrett after a wonderful day out and about!!!

I also made another cake this month...my friend Suzanne and I made it for her husband her serves for the Portland Fire Dept.

So that's us for this month....SO FAR!!! 

Oh and I forgot....we are in week four of our contest!!!  Yes we're still at it!!  I have ran 3.2 miles!!  My goal is to run on Thanksgiving Day in the Portland Turkey Fun Run with some friends!!!  It's 4 miles through a goregous park!!  I haven't been able to run since I've been under the weather but hopefully I'll be able to back into it soon!!  Josh is also working out just about everyday with P90X!!!

FOUR WEEK RESULTS...............drum roll please....................................................................................................................................................................................


Josh- TOTAL of 11lbs!!!!   (187lbs)
Erica- TOTAL of 9lbs!!!!!  (149.5)

JUST FROM EATING RIGHT and EXERCISE (and not even INTENSE exercise!!)
We still have a long way to go but we're make progress!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL...That's exactly how Shelby's hair looked! I had hers cut so it would all catch up and it looked so cute! I loved it then!!! <3 Amy

    ReplyDelete