Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let It Snow

It started snowing HUGE gorgeous snow flakes today!! Garrett was so excited!! He thought it was christmas again!





It started snowing right as we were leaving for the airport to take Gene and Jody to catch their flight. I guess everyone got scared and left work early so traffic are AWFUL!!! It took us about 2 hours to drive 15 miles. They got there on time and we left to come home....that was when the fun began. The rodes started getting icy and the snow kept coming! It took us FOUR hours to get home. A couple of times were pretty scary! There were wrecks EVERYWHERE, people walking, empty cars, cars sliding all over the place. I kept prayign for God and His angels to surround our car and protect us....AND HE DID!! We are home safe and sound. I enjoy the snow but I'll enjoy it from my living room window, next to my fire place!
Our street when we got home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment