Thursday, September 3, 2009

Having fun with my kids


Haylee LOVES her exersaucer


He is actually laughing really hard...NOT screaming
although he does make our house quite a bit louder



They are both watching Imagination Mover's


Little Missy is going to start crawling soon!!




Josh went to the beach today for a conference (I wonder how much tuition is going into that?) so it's just me and the kids today. I wanted to take some cool pictures but three years usually have their own plan so I just took one cool one of Haylee and then plain jane ones of them interacting and watching tv (yes Haylee was watching it too....the Imagination Mover's were dancing and singing :) Garrett is excited tonight because he gets to sleep in bed with me tonight. That's our deal, when Daddy's not home, he can sleep with me...my mom use to let us do that when my dad would go out of town and I remember being so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment