Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School Has Started

Well school started on Monday and all I'm thinking right now is......WHAT DID WE GET OURSELVES INTO!!! I am SO glad I'm on this end of it and NOT Josh's end!! Josh leaves the house around 6:45am and doesn't get home until about 7pm and then is studying until about 10pm!!! They worked on cadavers the FIRST day!!! I know he can't wait until Saturday!! The kids and I are managing. I can tell already we need to find some play dates or I'm just going to want to go shopping and we can't afford that!!
I start my job Monday!! I'm kinda nervous now because every time Garrett gets up to go to the bathroom or Haylee cries in the middle of the night I think of Josh and how he needs his sleep!! I think I'm going to try to work a couple of weekends at least so if he does have to get up in the middle of the night it won't be a few hours before he has to be off for school!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! God has a way of working out all of those bumps we tend to see long before we actually arrive at them! Hang in there. This too shall pass! Lots of love, Ricky & Amy

    ReplyDelete