Monday, August 24, 2009

Off to Work!!







I started my job today......well kinda. This week is new employee orientation from 8-5 ALL WEEK LONG!!! I'm so excited though. This place is HUGE...as you can tell from the picture....that I DID NOT take....the wonderful world of the internet. I work at Doernbecher Children's Hospital. Oregon Health and Science University consisit of OHSU Hospital, Doernbecher, VA Hospital, Shriner's Hospital and TONS of clinics....NOT to mention medical school, dental school, nursing school, etc....Most of the buildings are connected which is pretty cool....I got to eat with Josh today. Parking is CRAZY though. To park on the hill (the hospital is located on top of a hill in downtown Portland (the picture with the great view is from the top of the hill) it cost $10 a DAY!! Yeah HOW CRAZY IS THAT!! You can either park at the bottom of the hill and take this tram up or the bus in from your house. THANK GOODNESS I WORK NIGHTS....Parking is free!!!! The other picture I included is the tram...I guess it's a HUGE attration here in Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment