Saturday, July 11, 2009

All alone

My help (Nana and Papa) left yesterday morning so we are officially all alone up here. It's a bittersweet. I couldn't have done it with out all the help. We got moved in the house in about TWO days!!! and then I had time to organize everything while Papa played with Garrett and Nana took care of Haylee. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! It was kinda hard saying goodbye, but I think it will be good. This is the first time we've been away from family...Haylee's been running a fever for a few days and we took her to the doctor yesterday and they asked us for an emergency contact that doesn't live with us......I DON'T KNOW ANYONE HERE!!! I think we've chosen a WONDERFUL church though and we'll meet people soon. I think it will be good for our family. We'll have to rely on each other become close....that's what I'm hoping anyway. There's a BBQ this Saturday at a state park with the church for the 20-30 year olds with small kids. I time to come together and meet everyone and let the kids meet everyone....so hopefully we'll meet several families and have a chance to get involved. This is going to be great for us, just keep us in your prayers and stay in contact....we might be thousands of miles away but we still think about everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Your new church family will be blessed to have you! You're in our prayers!
    Ricky & Amy

    ReplyDelete