Sunday, July 13, 2014

Garrett is EIGHT

Garrett turned EIGHT last month!!  I can't believe how big and grown up he has gotten!!  Don't get me wrong he is ALL boy and immature as any other little boy but he is NOT a little kid anymore!!!  He LOVES playing with friends!!  He definitely has my outgoing personality!!  He loves legos, superheros, star wars, wrestling, weapons and annoying his sister (Haylee...he still adores Natalee).  










Garrett was really battling over his birthday theme this year.  He couldn’t decide between Mad Scientist, Nerf Gun War, or Lego.  I talked him into Lego because I’m not sure any many more years Legos are going to be “cool” for him!!  But while he was camping with Nana & Papa and I kept getting text after text of the fish he was catching and how much his day revolved around fishing I had a brilliant idea…..a FISHING party!!  Although he would have LOVED to take all of his friends actually fishing I knew that would have probably ended in the emergency room with a hook in some kids eye so we kept the “fishing” party to the food and decorations!!  The party itself had nothing to do with fishing but he loved it anyway!!







I love this sea of boys with Haylee in the middle (all of her BIG brothers!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment