Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Up and Running again

WOW!!!  I don't even know how to explain our lives the last several weeks!!  We have had a baby, graduated from dental school and moved 2,000 miles away so you can only imagine!!  I'm going to take this post step by step because a lot has happened since the last time I posted!!  I'm also going to skip a lot of detail because I have a baby that is going to be awake in a few hours and I want to get to sleep.

First of all Garrett turned SEVEN!!  How is that possible?!?  Because of all the chaos in our lives at the time I decided to make it SIMPLE!!  I know...nothing in my life is simple but it really was!!  We went to Sky High which was a trampoline place, I bought a cake from Costco and called it good...and it really was good!!


























In the four years we lived in Portland, Jody had never been to Seattle…so we decided to take a quick trip up there.  Josh had NO desire to go, so he and Garrett stayed home.  We went to Pike’s Place and the Space Needle.  It was a fun little trip!! 

Josh’s graduation!!  WOW!!  What an awesome day!!  He had been going to school for 22 years and it was finally OVER!!!






So here's a picture of the 1st year of dental school.....

....and here is a picture of us leaving!!!
The bushes sure have grown (LOL)!!!!

My family!!

Nana with her three babies!!

Natalee at ONE month!!

So if you haven't heard we now live in Bartlesville, OK!!  Josh got a job with Aspen Dental here in town.  It is on the eastern side of Oklahoma (is called the green part of OK).  It is a small town (about 35,000) but seems like a very nice place to raise a family.  Josh has not started his job yet...hopefully in the next couple of weeks.  We are renting a small duplex this year to save money and look for a house to buy.  Please keep us in your prayers has we discover the town, get involved in church and the kids start school (Garrett will be in 2nd grade and Haylee will be in pre-K).  


No comments:

Post a Comment