Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring is in the Air

We have actually had a decent spring so far (it's only been 21 days so far so I won't hold my breath)!! We have had sunshine for a few days then rain for a few days....and I can handle that!!  The NW is so beautiful because of the rain, so it's expected (but I promise you, you won't ever see on my facebook, "Thank you God for the rain...much needed!!" like my friends in NM are saying!!).  Anyway we having been soaking up the sunshine when we can get it!!  The other day I curled Haylee's hair (just because I felt like it) and I took pictures of her beautiful little face while she played with flowers (don't tell her those aren't real flowers!!)







....and of course she has to dance to whatever she is doing!!!

The last two days have not been so sunny, in fact it has rained so hard I have felt we were back south....it usually doesn't rain hard here, it's usually just a constant drizzle.  
Haylee was either sick of the rain today or tired from all of our playing in the sun but she was CRANKY!!!  She didn't want anything but wanted everything!!  So finally after her nap (which she slept 2 hrs but must of woke up on the same side because she woke up just as cranky) I decided to do something fun....let her make cookies!!  Boy did that change her mood!!!

Our kitchen was a MESS, but missy girl was happy!!

LOOK WHAT TIME OF THE YEAR IT IS!!!

HOME RUN!!!  Well not quite but you sure can tell he's played before!!!  GO COUGARS!!!


And I'm saving the cutest picture for last..........










































Are you ready?!?
































Is she not the cutest little fishy ballerina you've ever seen!!!  Her ballet costume came in today!!  Her recital isn't until June but we cannot wait to see these SIX little fishy's dance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment