Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sandlake Country Inn


 
Last Friday Josh took his Part 1 of Part 3 Dental Boards.  He had been studying ALL day since we got home from the cruise.  After the test was going to be his LAST weekend before going back to school and I knew that he only had ONE weekend to fully relax so I wanted to surprise him with a little get away!!
I reserved a bed and breakfast on the Oregon coast and my neighbor and friend Megan offered to watch the kids.  Megan and Jeremey watched them Friday night and then our friends Aric and Kristin came over Saturday afternoon and watched them Saturday night. 
It was a GREAT surprise.  I told Josh to call me after his test and I'd come down to Portland and we'd do something fun.  I got one of my friends to drive me down and when I pulled out our suitcase he was really surprised!!  It was great!!!
The bed and breakfast was great!!  We got breakfast delivered to our room, had a private hot tub, went on a hike, walked along the beach, ate dinner peacefully, and enjoyed the 48 hrs just the two of us!!

Our breakfast delivered to our door!!  It was AMAZING!!!






An OREGON SLUG!!


Now back to real life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment