Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catching Up....

So yes we made it make to Oregon safe and sound.  It was a close one and a trying one but we made it back.  We are still catching up though.  I had to go back to work the day after we returned and now I'm busy getting everything ready for Haylee's 2nd birthday party!!  Can you believe she'll be two!!!  Well I decided I should probably get the rest of our Arkansas pictures up....because if I don't soon, they won't get up!!  :)
Haylee giving kisses to "Pappy"  It was getting confusing with all the Grandma and Grandpa's so we gave "Pappy" and  "Grammy" a new name!!


Sweet GREAT Grand Babies
Grandma trying to get Haylee to pet Angel (the dog)
"Haylee this is how it's done...."
".....oh I can do that!"

Haylee throwing a fit.....AND watching herself in the mirror throwing the fit!!
This is my good friend Adina.  Adina and I became good friends in 6th grade in Germany.  After talking and getting to know each better we discovered that her dad who taught my 9th grade science class (in Germany) taught my dad's 8th grade science class (in Arkansas)!!!  Small world huh?  Adina now lives in Siloam Springs, where her parents are from and is married to a great guy.  We had the privilege of meeting him this visit!  

Super Bowl XLV!!  While the Packers were playing the Steelers I was dealing with a 2 year old getting in red paint!!  The crazy thing is it didn't get on ANYTHING!!
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment