Friday, November 5, 2010

A little bit of everything

Oregon in the fall is SO gorgeous!!!  If anyone wants to come visit us you MUST come in the fall!!!  We went to the nature park the other day to let the kids run off some steam and I could soak in the fall air and beauty. 

Garrett and Addy predending....Addy is the princess and Garrett was the prince!!

Garrett had is first sleep over....with two girls!!!  :)  I was actually babysitting some friends girl from church, but Garrett was so excited to have a "sleep over".  They got to watch a show right before bed.....a show about a little angel, it was a sweet little show with NO scary stuff AT ALL!!  I very sweet show probably shown at Sunday School throughout the nation...this is how the kids responded (mainly Haylee and Cassie). 

I am LOVING the season of holidays....first it was pumpkins.....now EGG NOG!!!  Here are our egg nog pancakes...which by the way are AMAZING!!!!

I had fun today!!!  I organized our messy spices AND made Haylee a dress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment