Friday, September 17, 2010

First leg of the race

It has been SEVEN days since Josh and I started our contest and we are surviving!!!  We are watching what we eat INTENSELY!!!  I am writing everything little thing that goes into my mouth, counting the calories, fat, saturated fat, carbs, fiber, sugar, and protein.  I am also drinking a TON of water!!  Josh is eating basically the same thing as me, except he's not writing anything down.  We are both working out everyday.  Josh is doing P90X everyday for now (he is still on his 6 week break) and I am jogging every other day and doing some sort of exercise the other days.  We both feel really good and are seeing results!!!  YIPPEEEE!!!!  So who's winning so far????????
Drum roll please.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
It's a TIE!!!!!!!  We have both lost 5lbs!!!!!
Josh- 192.7 lbs
Erica- 153.5 lbs

Keep up with us.  I'll try to post something every Friday to let you know how we're doing!!!  Please keep us in your prayers as well, that we stick with it and that it will be easy for us!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment