Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Knight in Shining Armor

So as many of you know my in-laws were in town for a few weeks for Spring Break.  They told us that Josh and I could go out of town for a couple of days if we wanted them to keep the kids.  Josh took it into his hands to plan the entire trip....yea kinda scary for a control freak like myself!!  But I was SO excited about....and did he do GOOD!!! 
I did not know ANYTHING until.....well until I got there!!  I went and picked him from school around 10am Friday morning and we started driving north on I-5 toward Seattle....so I started thinking "YEA....we're going to Seattle!!!!"  Well we drove right through Seattle.  So we keep driving and driving and driving a little more!!!
Josh is having a BLAST keeping me guessing!!!
We stop in this HORRIBLE line.....and YES that is a FERRY BOAT in the back ground!!!!  Oh yeah, we going to an island!!
On the Ferry Boat...it's cold and windy!!
We made it to the San Juan Islands!!! 

Wildwood Manor Bed and Breakfast!!!


Friday Harbor, WA (San Juan Island)

Deer taking a morning drink





These two pictures  (above and below) where what we saw from our car on the ferry boat!

THANK YOU SO MUCH JOSH!!!!  IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND REALLY FELT LIKE I WAS SWEPT AWAY BY A KNIGHT ON A WHITE HORSE!!!

1 comment: