Thursday, March 4, 2010

Garrett's Ears

We had an appt. today with the ENT and we decided to try a round of antibiotics and we are going to check back in 5 weeks.  If he is still have hearing difficulties we will go to surgery.  They will make a small incision in his ear drum, drain and scrape everything in his middle ear and then put tubes in his ears.  It is a simple and common procedure but kinda scary for mommy.  I don't want him to have to go under...so please pray the round of antibiotics work.  The doctors said the round antibiotics have a 1 in 3 chance of working.  Keep praying please.

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for you. My sister's daughter had tubes put in- it was a very easy procedure and she was only under for a matter of minutes. If you want to talk to her about it, let me know. I know its scarey though- I can't stand the thought of Kathryn's surgery.

    ReplyDelete