Saturday, March 21, 2009

Life With Two Kids


Life with two kids is a lot different than life with one. I think the big thing that is exhausting is NOT getting a full night's rest and then having to chase a 3 year old around all day. Don't get me wrong I LOVE it, but I am really tired right now. Haylee will be 1 month old on Tuesday and Garrett is almost 3 (his birthday is in June). Garrett is doing really good. Sometimes he acts out, but I think it's because he's craving attention, although he LOVES his baby sister. I try my best to give him one on one time, especially when he starts acting out. Haylee is a really good baby. She really likes to be held, but if I can't hold her she usually fusses for a minute and then gets over it. We discoverd a few days ago she really likes her swing. She can't sit up in it quite yet but with a little help from blankets it works just fine. This picture of Garrett and Haylee was taken last night after bath. I found it's a lot easier to bath them together....I do Haylee, Josh does Garrett. Not to mention it's good family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment