Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Haylee Jean has arrived

I had started Braxton Hicks contractions on the 16th of Feb. but they got strong and then went away. Then on the 23rd I had contracted most of the night....but again they went away. I went to L&D and had one of my friends check me though, just so I'd know if I was doing anything and I was a 3 and she said I was in labor. She wanted me to check in but I had errends to run...so I went home and did my stuff...when I came back an hour later, around 11:30am, I was a 5. Then we went walking for an hour and came back I was a 7. Still no REALLY bad contractions. I ate lunch, watched TV for a little...called everyone to tell them it was time, and went on another walk. Around 4pm I started hurting and feeling weird so we headed back to the unit. I was an 8....still able to laugh and talk though....but not for long. It was a pretty bad hour, but at 5:06pm Haylee Jean had arrived and I did it with NO drugs!!!

2 comments: